DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
FirewoodForStoves.com complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. However, we do not store any personal information about the general public
We do not store any personal data aside from our clients.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- We hold our client’s personal data in order to do business with them.
Sharing your personal data
- We do not share any personal data with anyone.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- We keep the personal data whilst they remain a client with us and then it is destroyed unless we are bound to retain some information by Law.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data.
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Data Controller at email enquiries@FirewoodForStoves.com or write to The Data Controller, FirewoodForStoves.com, 9 Springfield Road, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7XS.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or write to the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.